Re: Retoring non-administrative user databases

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Retoring non-administrative user databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 07:56:01PM -0500, Keith C. Perry wrote:

> It has also occurred to try was Tom suggested- using a higher version of
> pg_dumpall but I've missed a library the 7.1.3 server so I either have to
> compile 7.4 on there or recompile the current 7.4 server without shared
> libraries.  I haven't done that yet but I did find my problem document in the
> man pages of pg_dump at the -R option:

Remember that if you have another machine with 7.4 running, you can use
pg_dump/pg_dumpall over the network if you don't want to mess with the
server's libraries.  (Though it should be quite straightforward to install
on isolation without disturbing anything else.)

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins, nor is he early.
He arrives precisely when he means to."  (Gandalf, en LoTR FoTR)

Сообщение: Re: Retoring non-administrative user databases
Сообщение: Re: Retoring non-administrative user databases