Successful proting report for 7.4beta4 on Irix and Altix

От Robert E. Bruccoleri
Тема Successful proting report for 7.4beta4 on Irix and Altix
Дата
Re: Successful proting report for 7.4beta4 on Irix and
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear All,I have compiled and tested Postgresql-7.4beta4 on SGI Irix
6.5.20 using the MIPS Pro 7.4 compilers and on SGI Altix using the gcc
2.96 compilers and both ports passed all tests within the limits of
numerical accuracy.What is the URL for reporting successful ports? --Bob

| Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D. | email: bruc@acm.org                |
| President, Congenomics Inc. | URL:   http://www.congen.com/~bruc |
| P.O. Box 314                | Phone: 609 818 7251                |
| Pennington, NJ 08534        |                                    |