Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for a cascaded master-slave replication system

От Jordan Henderson
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Proposal for a cascaded master-slave replication system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jan,

I am wondering if you are familar with the work covered in 'Recovery in
Parallel Database Systems' by Svein-Olaf Hvasshovd (Vieweg) ? The book is an
excellent detailed description covering high availablility DB
implementations.

I think your right on by not thinking smaller!!

Jordan Henderson