Re: Idea for a new index page

От Andreas Grabmüller
Тема Re: Idea for a new index page
Дата
Re: Idea for a new index page  (Michael Glaesemann <glaesema@myrealbox.com>)
Список pgsql-www
----- Original-Nachricht -----
Von: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
An: <scrappy@postgresql.org>
CC: <webmaster@letzplay.de>, <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
Datum: Monday, November 10, 2003 06:59 PM
Betreff: [pgsql-www] Idea for a new index page

> It's rumoured that Marc G. Fournier once said:
> >

> > On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Andreas GrabmXller wrote:
> >
> >> ----- Original-Nachricht -----
> >> Von: "Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
> >> An: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>, "Andreas GrabmXller"
> >> <webmaster@letzplay.de> CC: <pgsql-www@postgresql.org>
> >> Datum: Monday, November 10, 2003 10:01 AM

You're right it's not working with 800x600, but there is no scrolling with 1024x768 here...

I have created a version which works with 800x600 at
http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org/test4.htm
but I don't really like it on higher resolutions.

Michael, is it possible to choose the layout based on the browser size using XHTML/CSS or Javascript? So any user with
1024x768sees test3.htm but any user with a lower resolution sees test4.htm? It's just the two boxes to change...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

--
LetzPlay.de