Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Andreas,

> It's difficult to create elements like lists without knowing HTML. I think
we have two options here: a bbcode parser that allows some input like the
popular bulletin boards do or using a WYSIWYG editor.

I vote for the bbcode parser, using bulletin-board or Wiki markup.

> If a translator creates a page in its own language, should it be not
available to other languages or appear in that foreign language for the
english people?

Well, if it was possible for it to be available to the other languages for
*translation*, I would say keen.

> Should they be able to change the menu (just for their own language or for
all)?

I don't think that's necessary.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: CSS and XHTML
От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: Considerations on a Multi-Lingual Site