Re: Runtime Basics

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Runtime Basics
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Bruce,

> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
>     http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours to HEAD and 7.4.X.

Please kill this patch.  Peter pointed out a number of SGML mistakes and
contextual problems which I don't have time to fix.

--
-Josh Berkus

                                        Josh Berkus
   Complete information technology     josh@agliodbs.com
    and data management solutions     (415) 565-7293
   for law firms, small businesses      fax 621-2533
    and non-profit organizations.     San Francisco