Re: read only connection

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: read only connection
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 19:53:42 +0100,
  Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> I know but is not system/tables wide.
> Each time that a table is created I shall remember
> to revoke the permission, what I was looking for
> was an option to insert into pg_hba.conf

When you create a table you have to give permission for other people to
use it at all. So just give select access instead of all access.
You can even give this to a group (or public) so that you can add more
users who should have read only access without having to change the
access rights for each table.