Re: Ready for release?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Ready for release?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Assuming that you have a windows box over there (and anyone else as well),
can you install PingPlotter (the shareware version, not the freeware) and
run it again 200.46.204.1?  One of the thngs that the shareware version
does, that the freeware doesn't, is graphs on the bottom time when that IP
(the router) isn't accessible ... I'm curious as to how often it isn't
accessible, as well as some sort of indication of where along the path is
causing the problem ... if you could run it for a couple of days, and
email me a screenshot of it?

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Changes to Contributor List