Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List  (elein <elein@varlena.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> > B) What contributors are listed under Major Developers who haven't
> > contributed any code since 7.1.0?
>
> I think we had agreed that formerly-listed contributors would not be
> deleted, but would be moved to a new section titled "Contributors
> Emeritus" or some such.  Please make sure that Tom Lockhart and Vadim
> get listed that way, at least.

I think the "Emeritus" word might be too hard for non-native English
speakers, and even for less educated English speakers.

Сообщение: Re: Changes to Contributor List
Сообщение: Re: Changes to Contributor List