Re: Changes to Contributor List

От Jan Wieck
Тема Re: Changes to Contributor List
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> If possible, for the upcoming release we'd like to get the Contributor List on
> developer.postgresql.org updated.   Can everyone please take a gander at:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/bios.php
>
> ... and tell me what's out of date other than me & Vadim?   i.e.:
>
> A) What contributors are missing from the list?
> B) What contributors are listed under Major Developers who haven't contributed
> any code since 7.1.0?
> C) Who needs their e-mail address updated?
> D) Who needs their description updated?  (Text, please ... I won't write it)

Jan Wieck in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, (JanWieck@Yahoo.com,

overhauled the query rewrite rule system, wrote our procedural languages
PL/pgSQL and PL/Tcl and many other complex features like TOAST.

Jan

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Changes to Contributor List