Re: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El Mar 04 Nov 2003 16:13, Peter Eisentraut escribió:
> Martin Marques writes:
>
> > I saw that no body tried it on 64 bit Linux SPARC.
> >
> > bugs:~# uname -a
> > Linux bugs 2.4.21 #1 Thu Aug 7 20:30:12 EDT 2003 sparc64 GNU/Linux
>
> Well, I did build it on a machine whose uname looked much like this, but
> it was in fact a 32-bit build.  Are you sure yours was a 64-bit build?
> (For example, long should be 8 bytes.)

Havn't built it yet, just got 7.4RC yestearday and thought about the 64 bit
build.
Are you saying it's not that all straight-forward to build a 64 bit
aplication, even having a 64 bit compiler, kernel, and, obviously,
architecture?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués                  |        mmarques@unl.edu.ar

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1