Re: [OT] Unable to access PostgreSQL mailing list archive

От Ennio-Sr
Тема Re: [OT] Unable to access PostgreSQL mailing list archive
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
* Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> [301003, 19:37]:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > Ennio-Sr <nasr.laili@tin.it> writes:
> > [...]
> > The FTS search engine has been broken since we had the big server crash
> > several months ago.  Dunno what the holdup is in getting it going again.
> > I miss it too.
> >

> We miss it too :) The only thing we need to have moderate server which
> could be controlled by us. We did a lot of improvements in FTS engine
> and would be happy to setup mailware. Also, we have another search engine
> which could be used to crawl/search postgresql related sites. I think
> we could setup it too.

Many thanks to you, Oleg, and Tom Lane for anwering my post.
May I ask how could one know if and when a new engine is set to work?
(I mean: is there any particular site to watch?).
Regards,
    Ennio.

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.     \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]     (°|°)