Re: cvs

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: cvs
Дата
Re: cvs  (Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, Dennis Bjorklund wrote:

> What is the policy for getting cvs access?

generally based on the volume/size of patches being committed, as well as
the area of the code where patches are being applied ... if the person
responsible for applying submit'd patches (Peter in the case of
translations) feels that any one person is overwhelming him with patches
*and* has a history with the project (and of good patches), then that
person is offered commit access ...

Speaking of which, Joe, I did forget all about you *sigh* Will get onto
that this week ... please nudge me if I don't get it setup :)