Heading to final release

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Heading to final release
Дата
Re: Heading to final release  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
We only have a few open items left.  Let's make final decisions on these
and schedule RC1.

                              P O S T G R E S Q L
                         7 . 4  O P E N    I T E M S

Current at ftp://momjian.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Changes
-------
Allow superuser (dba?) the ability to turn off foreign key checks/all constraints/triggers, not settable from
postgresql.conf?
Move ANALYZE before foreign key creation?
Rename dump GUC variable to be more generic
What to do about exposing the list of possible SQLSTATE error codes

Documentation Changes
Move release notes to SGML
Freeze message strings

Pennsylvania19073