Re: Heading to final release

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Heading to final release
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 11:51:52PM -0400, Jan Wieck wrote:
> You can build more secure systems as long as you want, evolution will
> develop the better idiot. As long as you create safer cars with more

Sure, but I think all Rod is asking for is something like the ability
to add the -w switch to perl in order to see things that he might
have overlooked.  I can't see any principled objection to that,
especially if, as Bruce suggested, it defaults to off.  (Of course,
if the switch isn't ready, I dunno whether it's worth waiting for.
Sounds like a feature to me.)

----
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M2P 2A8                                        +1 416 646 3304
x110