Re: Call for Speakers / Presenters

От Martin Marques
Тема Re: Call for Speakers / Presenters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El Dom 05 Oct 2003 07:20, Peter Eisentraut escribió:
> Jillian Carroll writes:
> > As your new PostgreSQL "Master of Ceremonies",
>
> What?

Looks pretty cool! :-)

By the way, I was exposing in the last Conferences of GNU/Linux and Open
Source Software here in Santa Fe Argentina, about RDBMS and PostgreSQL. Just
a par of hours it was, but one day after I had a bunch of mails of people
asking for extra information about PG (thank GOD there's
techdocs.postgresql.org ;-)).

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?