ecpg doesn't compile (datetime.h/dtime_t)

От Patrick Welche
Тема ecpg doesn't compile (datetime.h/dtime_t)
Дата
Re: ecpg doesn't compile (datetime.h/dtime_t)  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
Re: ecpg doesn't compile (datetime.h/dtime_t)  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Today's cvs doesn't compile. I think it is due to
cvs diff -r1.7 -r1.8 src/interfaces/ecpg/include/datetime.h
I have dtime_t defined in my sys/types.h. The old version of datetime.h used
#define dtime_t timestamp, the new one uses a typedef. Is there actually
a reason to keep dtime_t, or would just performing the #define, i.e.,
the following patch be sufficient? It allows me to compile and install
postgres.. (I don't use ecpg, so I really can't say..)

Cheers,

Patrick

Вложения