Re: ECPG interface: 7.4beta3 compile failure; CVS tip compile failure

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: ECPG interface: 7.4beta3 compile failure; CVS tip compile failure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 06:53:00PM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Line 138 begins the definition of strndup().  However, strndup() is also
> declared in string.h, which is included by this file.  If I rename this
> function to estrndup() (and also where it is called, further down) the
> compilation succeeds.

I included strndup because some systems didn't seem to have it. Any idea
what else I could do? Okay, I could rename it and use only the renamed
function as it's just used internally.

What surprises me is that it compiles fine for me despite using the very
same system as Oliver to compile.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes