Re: ECPG interface: 7.4beta3 compile failure; CVS tip

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: ECPG interface: 7.4beta3 compile failure; CVS tip
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 07:38, Michael Meskes wrote:
> I included strndup because some systems didn't seem to have it. Any idea
> what else I could do? Okay, I could rename it and use only the renamed
> function as it's just used internally.
>
> What surprises me is that it compiles fine for me despite using the very
> same system as Oliver to compile.

Perhaps you should enclose your definition in
#ifndef __USE_GNU
#endif

src/include/port/linux.h now forces _GNU_SOURCE on, which in turn
defines __USE_GNU.  Do you somehow override the definition of
_GNU_SOURCE?

========================================   "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that      there may be meat in
minehouse, and prove me now      herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open      you the windows of heaven,
andpour you out a       blessing, that there shall not be room enough to       receive it."           Malachi 3:10