Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of Beta 2)

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: need for in-place upgrades (was Re: State of Beta 2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Andrew Sullivan wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 10:27:59PM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >
> > I thought we were talking about upgrades here?
>
> You do upgrades without being able to roll back?

Hadn't thought of it that way ... but, what would prompt someone to
upgrade, then use something like erserver to roll back?  All I can think
of is that the upgrade caused alot of problems with the application
itself, but in a case like that, would you have the time to be able to
're-replicate' back to the old version?