Re: psql and blob

От Darko Prenosil
Тема Re: psql and blob
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 17 September 2003 20:37, Daniel Schuchardt wrote:
> Hm, but lo_import/lo_export imports/exports from the local filesystem.
> I want to upload/download a clientfile to/from the Server Database with
> psql. I think this is a feature in psql. But i can't remember...
>
> Daniel

I'm afraid that You did not understand me.
In that documentation are *all* the ways to import and export large objects.
Check lo_write/lo_read and You'll see that they not depend on server
filesystem.

Regards !

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Where are PL/pgSQL functions stored?
От: Gaetano Mendola
Сообщение: Re: High-volume shop uses PostgreSQL