Re: Compiling HP-UX 10.20

От Alvaro Herrera Munoz
Тема Re: Compiling HP-UX 10.20
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 04:36:10PM -0400, tachuelita wrote:

> I was following an example on a book, and when I compiled it, it
> finishes with the error: 1075 Function Prototypes are an ANSI feature.

Huh, you need the real compiler from HP.  The one bundled with the
operating system is apparently not up to the task.

"Cada quien es cada cual y baja las escaleras como quiere" (JMSerrat)

Сообщение: Re: observations about temporary tables and schemas
Сообщение: Re: observations about temporary tables and schemas