Re: State of Beta 2

От Kaare Rasmussen
Тема Re: State of Beta 2
Дата
Re: State of Beta 2  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
> He is right, it might be a good idea to head this problem 'off at the
> pass'. I am usually pretty good at predicting technilogical trends. I've

Well, the only solution I can see is to make an inline conversion tool that
knows about every step from earlier versions.

I believe this has been discussed before, but it does not seem to be a small
or an easy task to implement.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk