Re: pgsql-server/src backend/bootstrap/Tag: backen ...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pgsql-server/src backend/bootstrap/Tag: backen ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Christof Petig wrote:
> >>Basically, I agree with Tom ... if we are going to go the extra steps to
> >>support Win32, at least the Win32 ppl can do is take the extra steps to
> >>build using the same 'restrictions' as the Unix ppl go through ...
> >

> > Well, the files are in there now --- I might as well just leave them so
> > they don't have to go through that.  This MinGW environment is much more
> > limited than a Unix environment --- no bison, flex, cvs, or perl.
>
> You should really consider using MSys (the development environment by
> one of the MinGW developers). It offers bash,perl,cvs,ssh,libtool,auto*
> and more in 3+9MB. I can't imagine porting anything from unix to Windows
> without that environment. It should even offer bison+flex.

I have Msys installed, but I don't see perl or cvs.  Here is my /bin:

    awk*           egrep*      infokey.exe*       od.exe*     start*
    basename.exe*  env.exe*    install-info.exe*  patch.exe*  tail.exe*
    bunzip2*       ex*         install.exe*       printf*     tar.exe*
    bzip2.exe*     expr.exe*   less.exe*          ps.exe*     tee.exe*
    cat.exe*       false.exe*  libW11.dll*        pwd*        texindex.exe*
    chmod.exe*     fgrep*      ln.exe*            rm.exe*     touch.exe*
    cmd*           find.exe*   lnkcnv*            rmdir.exe*  tr.exe*
    cmp.exe*       fold.exe*   ls.exe*            rvi*        true.exe*
    comm.exe*      ftp*        m4.exe*            rview*      uname.exe*
    cp.exe*        gawk.exe*   make.exe*          rvim*       uniq.exe*
    cut.exe*       grep.exe*   makeinfo.exe*      rxvt.exe*   vi*
    date.exe*      gunzip*     md5sum.exe*        sed.exe*    view*
    diff.exe*      gzip.exe*   mkdir.exe*         sh.exe*     vim.exe*
    diff3.exe*     head.exe*   mount.exe*         sleep.exe*  wc.exe*
    dirname.exe*   id.exe*     msys-1.0.dll*      sort.exe*
    echo*          info.exe*   mv.exe*            split.exe*

Сообщение: Re: pgsql-server/src backend/bootstrap/Tag: backen ...
Сообщение: Re: pgsql-server/src backend/bootstrap/Tag: backen ...