Re: SUMMARY mysql -> psql

От expect
Тема Re: SUMMARY mysql -> psql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:23:46 +0100
Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 10 September 2003 03:33, expect wrote:
> > CREATE TABLE outbound (
> >     source character(100) DEFAULT '',
> >     destination character(100) DEFAULT '',
> >     sport integer DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
> >     dport integer DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL,
> >     "time" timestamp without time zone DEFAULT now() NOT NULL,
> >     id bigint DEFAULT nextval('serial'::text) NOT NULL
> > );
>
> I'm guessing it's too late in the day to change it now, but I'd be sorely
> tempted to rename that "time" column to something else (otime?)

Never too late, this is a little pet project.  I'm trying to make a util,
written to work with MySql, to work with Pgql.

It's called Link-n-Log (int that cute) and it's for logging the in/out
traffic from a Linksys fw/router befsr4xx. http://link-n-log.sourceforge.net

Now I wonder if anyone here has done any Pgql stuff with Qt from
( http://trolltech.com )??