Re: constraint modification on todo list

От Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai
Тема Re: constraint modification on todo list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
-On [20030908 20:52], Rod Taylor (rbt@rbt.ca) wrote:
>This could be rather time consuming to actually write but having the
>ability to change foreign key on update / on delete modes without
>rechecking all of the data would be very useful.

I was more interested in this feature for CHECK constraints. :)

>I think this is a more consistent syntax:
>ALTER TABLE .. ADD OR REPLACE <table constraint>

I was following Oracle's example here for sake of some consistency
between some RDBMSes.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B