Re: constraint modification on todo list

От Rod Taylor
Тема Re: constraint modification on todo list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 14:32, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> can someone add:
>
> Add an ALTER TABLE MODIFY CONSTRAINT
>
> item to the todo list?  I am even willing to pick this one up in a
> while, after I finish some other outstanding tasks.

This could be rather time consuming to actually write but having the
ability to change foreign key on update / on delete modes without
rechecking all of the data would be very useful.

I think this is a more consistent syntax:
ALTER TABLE .. ADD OR REPLACE <table constraint>