Re: pgsql vc++|win32

От Darko Prenosil
Тема Re: pgsql vc++|win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Monday 08 September 2003 18:15, luke wrote:
> Hi guys, I'm planning with some friends to develop a
> port of pgsql, to native win32 environment using vc++;
>
> We read about MingW choice of official dev team, and we comprise
> their worries but we think that best results could be obtained
> using some really native win32 libraries (for better or for worse =/)
>
> where can I access latest dev source code and dev docs in the/from CVS ?

What makes You think that You can't use "really native win32 libraries" with
MinGW ? MinGW is not cygwin.
However source is under WIN32_DEV branch of CVS. IMHO it would be much better
to join the official team, but nobody is asking me.

Regards !

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql doesn't coerce boolean expressions to boolean
От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: Re: FreeBSD/i386 thread test