Re: age of statistics

От colin roald
Тема Re: age of statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Quoth colin roald <zmook@gungeralv.org>:
> Is there a way to query the database to find out how old the current
> table statistics are?  That is, when the ANALYZE command was last run
> on a given table?  It seems like there ought to be a table somewhere
> in pg_catalog I can't find it in the PostgreSQL Administrator
> documentation, nor by searching google.

Whoops -- that should say:

It seems like there ought to be a table somewhere in pg_catalog with a
date in it, but I can't find it.  I've poked around with 'select
tablename from pg_tables' with no luck, nor can I find it in the
PostgreSQL Administrator documentation, nor by searching google. :-/

Thanks,

--
colin | perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add,
roald | but when there is no longer anything to take away.