Re: ODBC Connection Pooling (Windows 2000 MDAC 2.7 patched, pgodbc-7.02.00.05)

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: ODBC Connection Pooling (Windows 2000 MDAC 2.7 patched, pgodbc-7.02.00.05)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
That is my point exactly. That is why (windows?) connection pooling breaks this
model. It wouldn't be a problem if there were a way to undefine currval() for
all sequences... It would be a command issued by the ODBC driver when the
connection is made (best), or by the connecting process as its first order of
business (do-able).

CG