Re: Change connection (IP, or Databasename)

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Change connection (IP, or Databasename)
Дата
Re: Change connection (IP, or Databasename)  ("E. Zorn (RDG-rational) postsql" <postsql@rdg-rational.de>)
Re: Change connection (IP, or Databasename)  ("E. Zorn (RDG-rational) postsql" <postsql@rdg-rational.de>)
cursors in asp  (Dave Cramer <dave@fastcrypt.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Not sure what you are asking...  If you want to create
a copy of your production database for
development/testing purposes, the easiest way is:

CREATE DATABASE myseconddatabase WITH TEMPLATE
myfirstdatabase;

Then just create a new DSN pointing to the new
database (or change your code, if you are not using a
DSN).  You would need to relink your tables also.

--- "E. Zorn (RDG-rational)" <edv@rdg-rational.de>