Re: Tomcat Connection Pool?

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: Tomcat Connection Pool?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 03/09/2003 22:56 Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
> Oki, thx... Any ideas to what is sensible values also?
> (Like number of maxIdle compared to maxActive, etc..)

I think sensible values are going to be very dependent on the number of
requests. One way to find out might be to write a little utility to count
the number of back-end postgres connections and have it run every 3 or 4
seconds. That would give you an idea of the maximum and average number of
connections being used.

HTH

--
Paul Thomas