Re: TCP/IP with 7.4 beta2 broken?

От Tommi Maekitalo
Тема Re: TCP/IP with 7.4 beta2 broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

the patch did not help.

Maybe it would help dumping all pg_hba.conf-etries after generation of
IPv6-adresses.

But there is another problem, which is related. I get a logentry:

LOG:  could not bind IPv4 socket: Die Adresse wird bereits verwendet

Sorry - I have errormessages in german - I set LANG to nothing, but it looks
like not at the right place. It says, that the adress is already in use, but
that is not true. Maybe postgres listens at the IPv6-socket first and
therefore the IPv4-socket is also in use.

Tommi Mäkitalo