Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Yes, and that is the complex part because _some_ non-*_r functions are
> thread-safe, and some are not.  I have to determine if we have other
> such platforms before I figure out how to fix it in the cleanest way.

Long shot ... is there some way of writing a configure test for this?
Right now, it sounds like we're going to be hitting alot of trial-n-error
if there isn't ...

Сообщение: Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)
Сообщение: Re: Unixware Patch (Was: Re: Beta2 Tag'd and Bundled ...)