Re: Code revision

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Code revision
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 08:06:05PM +0200, Mendola Gaetano wrote:
> is not usefull have a mailing list in where people can
> partecipate in a sort of "code revision" about the
> actual code ?

I think pgsql-patches is used for that purpose by some people.
If you're implementing a major change, its usually best to
send a proposal for the change to pgsql-hackers for discussion.
Once a consensus is reached, implement the change and send the
patch to pgsql-patches, where people will usually comment on
the patch if they feel it needs changes.

-Neil