Обсуждение: Code revision

Code revision

От
"Mendola Gaetano"
Дата:
Hi all,
is not usefull have a mailing list in where people can
partecipate in a sort of "code revision" about the
actual code ?

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Re: Code revision

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
Do you mean "code review"?

andrew

Mendola Gaetano wrote:

>Hi all,
>is not usefull have a mailing list in where people can
>partecipate in a sort of "code revision" about the
>actual code ?

Re: Code review

От
"Mendola Gaetano"
Дата:
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Mendola Gaetano wrote:
>
> >Hi all,
> >is not usefull have a mailing list in where people can
> >partecipate in a sort of "code revision" about the
> >actual code ?
> >
> Do you mean "code review"?

Yep, I'm a drunk dyslectic :-)

Gaetano

Re: Code revision

От
Neil Conway
Дата:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 08:06:05PM +0200, Mendola Gaetano wrote:
> is not usefull have a mailing list in where people can
> partecipate in a sort of "code revision" about the
> actual code ?

I think pgsql-patches is used for that purpose by some people.
If you're implementing a major change, its usually best to
send a proposal for the change to pgsql-hackers for discussion.
Once a consensus is reached, implement the change and send the
patch to pgsql-patches, where people will usually comment on
the patch if they feel it needs changes.

-Neil