Re: large objects and pg 7.3.x with OpenOffice.org

От Andre Felipe Machado
Тема Re: large objects and pg 7.3.x with OpenOffice.org
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello, Hiroshi
Many thanks for your message.
I opened a new issue at openoffice.org describing this behaviour and asking
for some guidance, given your findings in the log.

I tried to use the "bytea as LO" in the psqlodbc, but it does not work too.
An error pops : error inserting the record.
SQL error HY000
Error code 7.

Verifying the db, it shows the ID updated, but not the image.
Please, try yourself to see the details.
For use bytea as lo, is there another set up to execute?
Best regards.
Andre Felipe