Re: IPv6 in 7.4?

От Kurt Roeckx
Тема Re: IPv6 in 7.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 08:22:51AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Guys,
>
> So ... do we have full IPv6 support in 7.4, or what?

For the network ipv6 support: It should all work.

Afaik, there is only 1 piece of the networking code left that
doesn't support ipv6 and that is Kerberos 4.  And that is because
either the API doesn't support it, or the protocol doesn't
support it at all.

Then there was also a patch to have ipv6 data types.  I haven't
used them yet, but I assume they work.

Kurt