Re: get current queries

От Rudi Starcevic
Тема Re: get current queries
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> is there any way to see what statements/queries are currently being passed
> on to the database?

Yes - I haven't got around to installing it yet but 'pgmonitor' over
at http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgmonitor/projdisplay.php sounds
like what your after.

Here's the overview:
"This is a Tcl/Tk script that displays current database connections, and
allows you to view the currently executing query, cancel the query, or
terminate the session. You can also start/stop the postmaster."

I believe it requires X on your database server.

I haven't got X on my database server so I have used it yet but it looks
really cool.

For you other Admin's do you have X on your servers ?

Cheers
Rudi.