Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general?

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Why the duplicate messages to pgsql-general?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, expect wrote:

> Glad you asked.  I think it may have been just one message that was
> delayed. Of course that's the one I decided to watch.  So you're right
> the mail is getting through just fine.

Note that anything that has to be 'moderator approved' will be delayed
... I generally go through all moderator-required postings *at least* once
a day (except weekends), so at max we should be talking 24hrs on such
postings ... times do vary though ...