Re: Problem building contrib/array in current CVS

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: Problem building contrib/array in current CVS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 13:16:29 -0700, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> >>array_iterator.c:30: utils/fmgroids.h: No such file or directory
> >>make: *** [array_iterator.o] Error 1
> >
> >I must have caught something in the middle of an update. I grabbed a fresh
> >copy a little while ago and now it builds properly.
> >

> I believe utils/fmgroids.h is a derived file. Were you building contrib
> without first building Postgres?

I wasn't intending to. I might have made a mistake, but I am pretty sure
that the top level make started and that when I came back to do the make
in contrib it looked like the first make had finished normally. Maybe
I did something wrong and didn't notice it.