Re: 7.4 beta binaries

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: 7.4 beta binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 05 August 2003 03:15, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> I am willing to build 7.4beta binaries on slackware and upload them
> someplace. This is just to add to binary packages readily available.

> Can anybody tell me what flags etc. are to be used. I have a slackware 9.0
> installation with most of the developer tools I believe. I can give it a
> shot.

Ok.  If you want LSB-compliant locations, feel free to use the RPM locations
as a model; I realize slack is going to have different locations for things.
Is there an existing slack .tgz of PostgreSQL 7.3 or even 7.2 to use as a
model?  If there is, you would want to build it that way; principle of least
surprise.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology