Re: Diff between contrib/dbmirror and rserv

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Diff between contrib/dbmirror and rserv
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 11:16:53AM +0200, Thierry Missimilly wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't understand by reading the README files, what are the differences
> between thes contrib dbmirror and rserv.

They are different approaches to the implementation of the same
thing.  They're not related.

> And is rserv limited to a demo or is it a full solution ?

contrib/rserv, just like all the other code in the tarball, is free
software.

A version of replication that descended from rserv is going to appear
on gborg someday soon.  I'm not sure when.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110