Re: Fw: Is SQL silly as an RDBMS<->app interface?

От elein
Тема Re: Fw: Is SQL silly as an RDBMS<->app interface?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
(Postquel, quel, whatever. My ingres days are showing.)

Actually the aggregates made much more sense in [Post]quel
than SQL.  The individual aggregate is qualified separately so that
it does not mess with the entire query.  (Group by grief anyone?)
Therefore it was able to select several different aggregates in one
query. (But don't ask me to remember the syntax...)

elein