Re: 'newbie' profile

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: 'newbie' profile
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Anastasios,

> As newbie to this list I think, I will retrain myself for the next time
> and just read your postings until I have the feeling, that I can
> contribute something useful. Nevertheless you can ask me or comment
> whatever you like to.

Welcome to the list!    Don't hesitate, feel free to jump in.  We're not very
formal here.

Particularly, we could use your help with distributing releases to the
non-English-speaking press; what languages do you speak?   Do you have tech
press addresses in Europe?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #4
Сообщение: Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #4