Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  ("alexandre arruda paes :: aldeia digital", )
 Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Rod Taylor, )
 Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  ("Nikolaus Dilger", )
  [OT] Such incredible h/w (was Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question)  (Ron Johnson, )
  Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Andrew Sullivan, )
  Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (SZUCS Gábor, )
   Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  ("alexandre paes :: aldeia digital", )
   Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Bruce Momjian, )
    Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  ("Mindaugas Riauba", )
     Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Bruce Momjian, )
      Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (SZUCS Gábor, )
       Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Jord Tanner, )
        Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Bruce Momjian, )
         Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Jord Tanner, )
          Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Bruce Momjian, )
           Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Jord Tanner, )
       Re: Dual Xeon + HW RAID question  (Bruce Momjian, )

But CPU affinity isn't realated to hyperthreading, as far as I know.
CPU affinity tries to keep processes on the same cpu in case there is
still valuable info in the cpu cache.