Re: ERROR: Cache lookup failed for relation 5741599

От jerome
Тема Re: ERROR: Cache lookup failed for relation 5741599
Дата
Список pgsql-general
i tried running postgres and did a reindex..

and i got this..

NOTICE:  relation 16596 was reindexed
NOTICE:  relation 16598 was reindexed
NOTICE:  relation 16384 was reindexed
NOTICE:  relation 16386 was reindexed
NOTICE:  relation 1262 was reindexed
ERROR:  Cannot create unique index. Table contains non-unique values
backend>

is there other ways of doing fixing this?

TIA