Re: Anyone used pgHoster.com?

От nolan@celery.tssi.com
Тема Re: Anyone used pgHoster.com?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I saw a company called pgHoster (www.pghoster.com) listed on the
> techdocs.postgresql.com site and their prices for shared hosting seem to be
> in line with what we could afford (i.e. dirt cheap). But I'm wondering if
> anyone has any experience with them? I don't just want to jump into hosting
> with an unknown provider, so if I could get some feedback regarding their
> quality and reliability, that would be great.

I don't know how it might work in Toronto, but here in Nebraska the local
arts councils have been talking about setting up their own website
for the nonprofit organizations they fund, as part of a technology grant
that they received from a major foundation.

In any event, at some point I'd be interested in getting some information
about how you're using postgreSQL for gallery44, since I'm on the board
of a small nonprofit art center that could use a more powerful website.
--
Mike Nolan