Re: INSERT but no UPDATE or DELETE from windows

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: INSERT but no UPDATE or DELETE from windows
Дата
Re: INSERT but no UPDATE or DELETE from windows  (Albert Cervera Areny <albertca@jazzfree.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
On Wednesday 09 Jul 2003 2:25 pm, Albert Cervera Areny wrote:
> Hi,
>   I have Postgres 7.3.3 and ODBC driver 7.03.0100 and as the subject says,
> I can INSERT but can't UPDATE nor DELETE. I can also create new tables. The
> user has permision to do this as the psql \dp show the correct privileges
> and lets me UPDATE without problems using the same user as the ODBC driver.
>
>   I open the database as Dynaset (from VB and Visdata) but when I try to
> UPDATE or .Edit a record it says something like 'should use an updatable
> query' (translated from spanish).
>
>   The odbc connection is not, of course, read only.

Can you give us the options ticked/not in the odbc driver settings and the
options used when creating the cursor?

--
  Richard Huxton

От: Albert Cervera Areny
Сообщение: INSERT but no UPDATE or DELETE from windows