Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [GENERAL] pgAdmin III - Call for Translators

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [GENERAL] pgAdmin III - Call for Translators
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thursday 03 July 2003 12:32, A. van Roggen wrote:
> If you ever have read the instruction books for e.g. early VCR
> recorders, translated from the original Japanese to English, you will know
> exactly what I mean.  Proper translation is not an easy job, and
> volunteers from another branch of technology should be informed that some
> technical suggestion to the text may be made before acceptance.

Dear friend,

We agree with you and have therefore written translation guidelines. Your
feedback would be greatly appreciate. In the past, I translated part of
Oracle8i into French several years ago and noticed it was not an easy game.

We share the same ideas. Please refer to (CVS is down at the moment) :
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html

Any suggestion is welcome.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel POURE